Thursday, April 28, 2016

Meal Planning & Prepping for YOU and Your Family FREEZER MEALS

Heyyy!!

Time to PREP FOR SUCCESS! And for your FAMILY! :) 

So every once in a while I like to do a MAJOR Frozen Meal Prep for my family, especially in the Summer, and well now that our new baby is due any time- I wanted to make it so meals were SIMPLE. Grab them out the fridge and throw them into the oven. SIMPLE. No thought at all. PLUS they are much HEALTHIER & CHEAPER to make them yourself then to buy them at the store or order in take out.

Here are some of the meals I made recently with the recipes- Grocery List, and How I prep them. I keep all of the meals as simple as possible and make AT LEAST 2 of every meal for the freezer.  You can also make these meals as healthy as you like, and choose what ingredients are in what to best fit your families preferences. I rarely follow recipes now, I like to play with the ingredients to try new things now too!

This last prep I made 12 Meals- I was prepared to make 20-30 meals but the little one only allowed me so much time in the kitchen! But Now I have enough stuff to do another big prep soon! 



If you have any questions at all, or want help with creating your own feel free to email me at Lapinski.steph@gmail.com This is something I really enjoy doing! 


Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment