Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weight Loss After Baby- 21 Day Fix Style



Look who just turned 2 Months old!?! 

I cannot believe how fast time flies!  Being a mom is a trip, being a mom to a brand new baby is even crazier. So many emotions,  prayers, and dirty laundry (LOL). 

To say I lost my (body) confidence after I had Larae would be an understatement, I can honestly say that the way your stomach, boobs, and butt look after having a baby is NOTHING like you could ever imagine. I mean yes, many ladies told me that its nothing you could ever imagine, but you don't know until it happens to you.  Luckily, I haven't had to deal with the lack of confidence for too long, NOPE my body is not at my GOAL, but it is much better than I thought it would be at 8 weeks postpartum!!

I have officially lost 36 pounds, and my sweet little one is only 2 months old! 36lbs in two months!?!?! CRAZYYY!   

Whats my secret?? Ill tell you!

I have been working out, and using portion control with the 21 Day Fix program, and drinking Shakeology DAILY.  My workouts are only 30 minutes long, sometimes 60 if I decide to do a double day. I have never felt so much confidence in my life! Before I had Larae I was working out and drinking Shakeology, and I lost 18 lbs, yes it was hard and it took time. I also had energy then. This time however, I have felt more tired (up all night, feeding pumping, taking care of a screaming baby) and drained then I ever have before, and to say that I was able to LOSE 36 POUNDS in 2 months is soooooooooooooo rewarding!! I am so proud of myself and am only 4 pounds away from my pre baby weight! 


In fact I feel SOOOOOO good that I decided to hold another challenge, that same one that has been helping me, so I can help some more ladies feel like I do!!! SO message me, email me (lapinski.steph@gmail.com), FB me, find me on IG. Do what you can to reach me and get information to GET FIT BEFORE SPRING!
RESULTS FROM THE 21 Day Fix
RESULTS FROM THE 21 Day Fix


Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephlapinski
     Pintrest: www.pintrest.com/stephlapinski
Instagram: @stephanielapinski



No comments:

Post a Comment