Sunday, December 14, 2014

What Does a Beachbody Coach Do?

Have you ever wondered what it is I do for a job? Well a couple amazing Ladies are hosting a, What is Coaching Webinar!
This is the BEST time of year to sign up as a coach!
AND here are 4 major reasons coaches sign up...
*Discount
*Community
*Accountability/Support
(Financial Freedom.
1.5 years ago, I FINALLY decided to dive in, and I said YES to Beachbody coaching. I needed all 4, especially the Accountability & Support. To me It was about really gaining back my confidence back, but the extra income would also be amazing.
So I signed up...
Then I fell in love with Shakeology.
AND my amazing team members.
I had never "met" so many people whowere so positive and supportive. I was not only part of a team, but a second family. Not only that, but I have created life long friendships and more recently reconnected with old friends.
You're invited to the webinar this Wednesday! RSVP by shooting me an email--> Lapinski.steph@gmail.com or posting your email in the comments below and I will make sure to RESERVE your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment