Sunday, May 19, 2013

DAY 30!!! 1/3 of the way through my challenge.


Good morning!

I have been a little hesitant to post my results for today my day 30!! This marks me being a a third of the way done with my challenge. You also have to remember in the first thirty day your are adjusting your eating habits and fitting workouts into your schedule. 

I LOST 10 INCHES!!!!! : ) of course like I said before you cannot rely on the scale, but I did loose 3lbs there too. Remember muscle weighs 4x more than fat. SO please step off your scale and measure yourself!

If you want results like mine or BETTER don't be afraid, contact me and we can talk about your hopes and dreams, AND you can join my challenge group! Everyone who joins gets a FREE goodie bag!

lapinski.steph@gmail.com
You can also TEXT or CALL me! 651.503.7823

Here are my measurements:

                  April 20, 2013
I cannot believe I lost 10.7% body fat!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment