Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goal Setting and REACHING!

Hello! 
I know it has been a few days since I have posted, but I took some time to focus on personal goals and what I really want to do for others.

After starting the book PUSH by Chalene Johnson I have learned so much! And cannot wait to share them with you. I HIGHLY recommend this book. Even if you are in great shape already it is amazing.
Priorities:
When you are faced with challenging decisions it is important to come up with your Priorities (also discussed in the book Push) My Priorities statement that has ALREADY CHANGED MY LIFE is...
My number one priority is to be actively involved in my families lives. To be a strong and confident role model to my children and to always be at my husbands side, and strengthen our relationship when ever we can. Always put my husband and children needs first and to only do things that will benefit our family, environment, and the people I touch with my words, and support. 

So far I have learned that the only way you can reach your goals is by setting goals that PUSH you to the next level. Here are some AWESOME goals I have set for myself that will not only benefit me, but my family, my business, and the people that want support in their weight-loss journey. These goals were based off of my priority statement.

 MY GOALS:
1. I will weigh 135lbs by July 6th 2013 and drop down to 20% body fat by June 18th
2. I will learn more about health and fitness so I can better support the people I work with and motivate to reach their personal health goals.
3. We will become debt Free THIS year.
4. We will pay off BOTH of our vehicles THIS year.
5. I will eat clean at LEAST two meals a day, and prepare clean meals for my family to improve over all health. By doing this I will learn new recipes and support growth in trying new things. 
6. I will go out of my way to help other better themselves, by supporting them through their weight-loss journey and support them by giving them positive feedback that will PUSH them to the next level in determining their self control when eating. 
7. I will work out everyday and show everyone that you can do what you set your mind to.
8. I will further my education and get my BA in Health, Nutrition and Lifestyle coaching. Proving that I am dedicated to helping people achieve their goals and dreams. 
9. I will become a Diamond by the end of the year.
10. I will go to summit next June. 


These may sound like outrageous goals, but by breaking each one down will really get me there! Now it is your turn to set some CRAZY/AMAZING/FAR OUT goals for yourself! Share them with me and I can give you tips on how to reach them! 

Here is something called my PUSH goal Straight out of the book PUSH by Chalene Johnson

MY PUSH GOAL:
While eating clean and exercising daily I will get into the best shape of my life, reach my weight-loss goal and grow my fitness and health business to help others do the same with their fitness goals. I will mentor and encourage growth and learn and change things in my life to help others lead more healthy and fulfilling lives. 


Stephanie Lapinski
651-503-7823 text/call
lapinski.steph@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment