Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DAY 60!?!?!!

Good morning!!
Today is day sixty, and although my results are not as extreme as they were in my first thirty days I am still on a roll!! BRING ON THE NEXT 30 DAYS!



                                   Day 1                Day 30 5/19        Day 60 6/18

My Body Fat %:        38%                     27.3%                    20.8%

Weight!!!!!                  161                       159                        155


Inches lost!!!            10 in. lost in the  first 30 days.....  4.5 more lost from day 30 to day 60!!! 

                                                Total inches lost so far= 14.5!!!!!!!!!!!



Here are the pictures!  Ps. Please do not think/ post negatively these are MY results and I have been working HARD, eating CLEAN, and working out doing it the RIGHT way. Do not follow my blog if you are going to leave negative feedback. THANKS!



 

WANT RESULTS LIKE MINE? OR BETTER?
Contact me at...
lapinski.steph@gmail.com
651.503.7823
www.beachbodycoach.com/stephlapinski
www.teambeachbody.com/stephlapinski


No comments:

Post a Comment