Wednesday, October 8, 2014

5 Day Sneak Peek Into What a Beachbody Coach Is

Next week myself and a few other coaches on our team will be hosting a 5 Day Sneak Peak into Beachbody Coaching! It will be 5 days long and will start October 13th and go through the 17th.

It will take about 10 minutes out of your day, to watch short videos, and a chance to hear from different coaches on our team, including me. We will share how we made Beachbody work for our lives, what being a coach entails, how we have become successful, and of course how you make money. You also have access to me to ask any questions you want!!

Listening and learning about this opportunity will help you determine if its the right choice for you!!

Email me for more info and to be added to our PRIVATE event page. --->> Lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Add/ follow me on Facebook ---->> https://www.facebook.com/stephanielapinski12


No comments:

Post a Comment