Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What to bring to the hospital....First Few weeks with Baby! & 21 Day Fix Challenge, Results Here I Come! After Baby Weight loss, Made EASY!

My sweet little loud lungs (yes, she scream cries now lol) is now 3 weeks and 3 days old! 

                                                      Day 2                      3 weeks! (Getting so big!)
We are now pumping and bottle feeding exclusively because I could not get her to latch on really well. I think it was more stressful for both of us. I wish I could get her to breast feed, and I do still try to get her on, but its just not happening for us yet! 

As far as being a new mommy goes... It has been VERY interesting to say the least. If I am being 100% honest it is challenging. I find its hard to do much when I am pumping, then feeding her, then changing her, and getting her to fall asleep enough to lay her down. LOL 
Yes, I am a new mom and I LOVE to hold and snuggle my little angel, so she is getting a little more difficult to put to sleep. 

The second week home she was up all night and slept all day, but as of Monday she has been sleeping through the night except to eat! Which is amazing! :)

She has been more fussy though when she needs something or fighting sleep.We are co sleeping with her and she loves it, and it makes it much easier to soothe her at night along with feeding her and changing her.

 I have also been taking a bath with her, she likes it much better, she floats and kicks and makes little noises! Its so cute!! :) 

Tips for moms to be! 
Hospital Bag Items: (don't over pack, they have a lot of stuff you will need there)
MOM:
Light robe
Socks or slippers (I got slippers)
A couple pairs of comfy sweat pants
A few loose fitted tanks (I got mine at old navy)
Nursing bra
Granny panties
Shampoo & Conditioner
Body wash
Face wash
Deodorant
Perfume
Tooth Brush & paste
Hair Brush
Bobby pins
Pony tail holder
Make-up (You will want to touch yourself up for your first family photo! & feel like a lady!)
Chap stick
Lotion

DAD:
Jeans

A couple t shirts
Sweat pants
Boxers
Deodorant
Cologne
Tooth Brush
Socks
Camera

BABY:
A couple onesies
Pj zip ups
A going home outfit
Socks
Diaper bag

This may be a little TMI but you will thank me!
Before you go to the hospital add these things to your shopping list so they are at your house when you get home from the hospital!
* Stool softener
* Tucks 
* Pads- the bigger ones and the smaller ones, in case you stop bleeding heavy earlier
* Granny Panties 
* Ibuprofen
*Nursing Bra with under wire and light padding (you will want to feel less like a cow and more lady like again LOL)
*Lanolin cream (for your tots, get two)
*Breast milk freezer bags
* Dr. Teals Bath salts, or the relaxing bubble bath
*Lidocain spray

If you have the energy make some meals that you can freeze for the first week, or request them from family. We had enough for two weeks and it made life so much easier!! And we had more time to spend staring at our little pretty one! :) 

FITNESS AFTER BABY
Monday was my FIRST day back at it in a challenge (I am co-hosting the 21 Day Fix Challenge) I got my program today so I have been following pintrest workouts, and watching what I am eating, along with drinking my Shakeology, yes my Doctor approves!! 



I thought I would be able to jump right into it, but to be honest I have been so sore, and tired after my workouts. If I wasn't drinking Shakeology I would have no energy. 

I am ready to start getting some results and sharing them with you!! Stay tuned for my FIRST transformation!  
And I decided to change the date for my next Fix challenge group so you can shed the pounds to prepare you for Thanksgiving! It will start November 3rd now!!! 

Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com

Instagram: @stephanielapinski







No comments:

Post a Comment