Friday, August 30, 2013

Change YOUR life. Take the leap you will be thankful for.

Coach Apprenticeship!!!


September 9th I will be starting coach apprenticeship

 that will not only HELP YOU get into the best shape

 and health of your life, but also teach you how to 

TEACH others how to do the same! 

It may be nerve racking and hard to want to commit fully because work, kids, money, family. Trust me I thought the same thing when I was thinking about starting, but I am only sharing this and committing myself to teaching you because I AM DOING IT! and I AM LOVING IT. I not only can work from home now, but I am teaching our kids how to eat healthy while they are young so it is engraved in their mind, body, and souls.
If you want the same for your family or yourself message me, comment, 'like' and check out the rest of my blog. I would love to answer ANY and ALL questions you might have about this post or other healthy lifestyle questions! 

You may be wondering what exactly an apprenticeship is?

I will be teaching you step by step, what you need to do to change your life, get into the best shape of your life, how to eat right, and how to help others do the same. I will help you learn the business of being a coach and help you grow your business. Together, we can help end the trend of obesity!




No comments:

Post a Comment