Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Do you ever want to just put down sugary, calorie filled drinks, but don't know what you will be able to drink after you do so? I have been looking High and Low to find some All-Natural, and LOW calorie drinks that will help you enjoy your life, AND your weekend.

All-Natural ZERO calorie Drinks:

Honest Tea Just Black Tea or Just Green Tea
These perfectly balanced brews will make you appreciate the subtle flavors in unsweetened teas.  They also have a line of “just a tad sweet” drinks. Honest Tea is one of my FAVORITE drinks, I do not necessarily enjoy the plain ones all the time, but there are many other flavors that are great and low in calories. Visit Honest Tea to check out what they have! 

Hint Essence Water
Try these 10 delicious varieties of zero calorie waters, including creative flavors like cucumber, honeydew-hibiscus, and pear. I have never tried Hint Water, but after being on there website I would really like to! Visit Hint Essence Water, to see what they are about!
Starbucks Iced Tea
Starbucks iced teas are perfect no-calorie options. You can get any tea flavor iced at Starbucks if you’re willing to wait for it to be brewed. Try the minty Refresh tea, tongue-tingling Passion or their peppery Chai. Buy their tea fliterbags and keep a pitcher of this treat in your fridge at all times. I LOVE Starbucks tea, My sister got me hooked on them, she works there so I would always get free coffee and tea from her! If you have never tried them, you need too! Again, if you are like me and like to switch it up a little, I HIGHLY recommend the refreshers! They are very low in calories and will brighten up your day. I think they also have the packets so you can make them at home too! Visit Starbucks to see what they have!
Water

You need to be drinking so much water a day, here is a chart that will help you determine how much you need, and a cool idea that will help you stay drinking the water all day! 





















Are you looking for information on Alcoholic beverages? Visit get drunk not fat! it has every drink you could ever think of and all the information you need to know about it. 




Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment