Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Transformation Tuesday!

Here is an AMAZING Beachbody Transformation!

This is Maygan W. She is currently a Beachbody coach, lost 64.2 lbs, 8.5 inches off of her waist, AND was a Beachbody Challenge winner!!

         Maygan W.Lost 64.2 lbs and 8.5" off her waist!
I knew my husband and I would be married soon. So I wanted to look my best for our wedding. I wasn't sure if I would be successful or not, but it was worth a try . . . I've lost a total of 65 lbs and 6 pant sizes with Beachbody Programs. I look better than I did in high school and I feel absolutely AMAZING!
What Maygan W. won: $1,000

Age: 22
Gender: Female
State: Kansas
Primary Program: TurboFire®

Supplement: Shakeology®, Whey Protein Powder, P90X® Results and Recovery Formula! 




Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself and your body? *

Before I started to exercise, I was driving an 2 hours everyday to take college classes. I started to notice I was gaining weight but ignored it. Then all I would wore were sweatpants and big tee shirts. I noticed I no longer allowed anyone to photograph me. I began to get depressed. I was going to college to become a nurse. My now husband and I were in a serious relationship, but I found myself getting jealous when a thin, good looking girl would talk to him. It seemed to hit me all at once. I was no longer that skinny, good looking girl I used to be when we started dating. I hated what I had become. An overweight, sedentary person who focused all my time and energy into my studies. As a nursing student, I was learning what being overweight does to people, yet I was overweight. It was time for a change.
What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey? *Before I began my weight loss journey, I would complain openly about how fat I'd become. One day my best friends mother, a yoga and zumba instructor, informed me that no one could change my body but me. I thought long and hard about those words. I also began to think about my career choice. I knew I'd eventually have to give someone the dreaded news of their need to lose weight to be healthy. How hypocritical for an overweight nurse to tell another overweight person to lose weight! I also knew my husband and I would be married soon, so I wanted to look my best for our wedding. I wasn't sure if I would be successful or not, but it was worth a try.

Describe the results you achieved with your Beachbody program. Which achievements are you proud of? *I've lost a total of 65 lbs and 6 pant sizes with Beachbody Programs. I look better than I did in high school and I feel absolutely AMAZING! My confidence is through the roof and I feel as if anything is possible! I've become a beachbody coach to help others achieve their fitness goals and find their confidence as well.
How has your life changed since completing your Beachbody program? *I have so much more energy. I'm active everyday. I've been able to help others begin to head after their goals by becoming a coach! I've felt AMAZING since I've lost all that weight! My family and friends can see my confidence and happiness! I am a Beachbody coach now, aiming to help others. People ask me all the time how I've lost my weight and how I've maintained my weight loss. I enjoy telling others about my weight loss. I am a nurse and I work 12 hour shifts, I can sprint up and down the halls in emergency situations without a problem and I can get my job done with ease. I can keep up with the physical demands with ease!
For more about Maygan visit....http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/success/-/user-story/203055885

Do you want results like Maygan!? Although I was not her coach, I can help you! Turbofire is only on sale for a few more days! Get it while you can! New Challenge starting Sept. 9th!!

Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment