Monday, August 26, 2013

Coach Apprenticeship!!!

September 9th I will be starting a coach apprenticeship that will not only HELP YOU get into the best shape and health of your life, but also teach you how to TEACH others how to do the same! 
It may be nerve racking and hard to want to commit fully because work, kids, money, family. Trust me I thought the same thing when I was thinking about starting, but I am only sharing this and committing myself to teaching you because I AM DOING IT! and I AM LOVING IT. I not only can work from home now, but I am teaching our kids how to eat healthy while they are young so it is engraved in their mind, body, and souls.


 If you want the same for your family or yourself message me, comment, 'like' and check out the rest of my blog. I would love to answer ANY and ALL questions you might have about this post or other healthy lifestyle questions! 

Spots are limited!


Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski
Call or Text : 651-503-7823

No comments:

Post a Comment