Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Amazing Transformations! JOIN A FREE WEIGHT LOSS Challenge group and get results like these!!!

This is Ashley T. she is also a Beachbody Coach and here are her AMAZING results!!!!


  • She LOST 90 LBS and 7 dress sizes in 1 year! 
  • She went from 220 lbs to 130 lbs!!! 
  • She used INSANITY to get there!!

Describe the results you achieved with your Beachbody program. Which achievements are you proud of? *
I started out weighing 220lbs [im 5'8] i was wearing a size 17 jeans! Now almost 9 months later I am almost 140lbs im wearing a size 3 [never in my life have i worn that size] I have abs & my Legs are so tone its INSANE!!! I am proud of everything i have achieved so far i have lost so much weight and finally have the body I have so badly wanted my whole LIFE since i was about 12 years old. I finally can get dressed and LOVE the way i Look im not self concious anymore, im not depressed anymore everything in my life is better cause if Insanity i would not be where i am today if it wasnt for Insanity i am SO PROUD of myself never in my life did i think it was possible for me to be in shape & Finally i am! A goal i had been trying to achieve my WHOLE life and Finally Thanks to Beachbody i was able to do it! Being able to stay with a workout for this long and eat healthy i just cant believe it but i am so HAPPY and PROUD of myself for what i achieved! Working out has become an addiction :)

Did you achieve any other measureable improvements with a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program? (e.g. Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, triglycerides, etc...)
Shakeology is the way I start my day! It gets me so focused and just pumped to start my day. I thought I got energy from Coffee but Shakeology gives me 10x more energy!
What tips or tools did you find most useful? What made them so instrumental?I have A.D.D. And Shakeology and E&E has helped me get so much more focused so my mind doesnt wonder during workouts and i can focus on that instead of everything else and Shakeology has helps me get energy so I can get things done during the day! Shakeology has also cleared my SKIN up I've had acne since I've had my son and I kept trying to get it to go away with acne products but it would go away some and come rite back as soon as i started drinking shakeology daily my acne went away!** JOIN MY NEXT CHALLENGE GROUP october 7th AND YOU WILL GET A FREE GOODIE BAG, ALONG WITH A FREE SUPPORT GROUP, A FREE MEAL PLAN, AND qualify for PRIZES FOR GOALS REACHED!!!! ** message me for details at lapinski.steph@gmail.com or Text me at 651.503.7823Accepting challengers from anywhere AND if you order October 1st-4th Get something EXTRA special in your goodie bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment