Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Workout WEDNESDAY!

Gooooood Morninggggg!!!!!

The workout I want to talk about today is Focus T25 Beta phase, but also change.

As some of you might know I started this phase yesterday, so I am ONE day in, and I am AMAZED. I am noticing a difference in my body JUST from ONE workout. 

Now, I was doing the Alpha phase, NAILED it and decided it was definitely time to move on. I was a little nervous to because I was getting very good at it and had almost all the moves down. The downfall was that I was getting it done, and not feeling sore anymore. My body was getting used to the workout, and I wasn’t seeing changes in my body anymore. Keep in mind I was doing the Alpha phase for over 4 weeks, along with biking. 

This morning, again, after ONLY ONE Beta phase workout (Core Cardio) I am SORE, and can feel that my muscles have been kicked to get back in and start changing the rest of my body again.  I also have to say that I did this workout mostly going along with the modifier! So yes, it is hard! But if you want to SEE changes in your body, you have to PUSH, you have to FIGHT, your have to KEEP GOING, and you HAVE to be PATIENT! 

My WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED cousin, and personal trainer, Amber Torres recently said to me... It is important not to stress about the number on the scale, but how you feel. It is important to stay consistent, 3 months of changing your habits is not enough to see the BIG changes. You HAVE to stick with it. Your body changes from the INSIDE out; you will start to feel better before you start to notice anything else. 

You will notice your health is changing, your wont be getting sick as often, and you wont feel as tired, or stressed, you will go to the doctor, and your blood pressure will lower, and you may not need your meds anymore. Then you will notice your muscles are starting to feel harder, and your body fat percentage will go down. Then, FINALLY, you will notice the changes in your body, you will look smaller, and leaner, and your clothes will start to fit differently. They will then start to be too big for you. That’s when you will notice that it is working, and you are changing your life for the better. 


SO this is what I am going to leave you with. Celebrate those moments, the small moments when you notice change in yourself, in your confidence. No, do not celebrate with food. Go out and get yourself a new sports bra, or shoes. DO something to celebrate YOUR hard work and dedication, and make sure it will continue your growth and dedication. 

Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephanielapinski12
webpages: www.beachbodycoach.com/stephlapinski
         www.teambeachbody.com/stephlapinski
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment