Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Healthy Cooking/ Transformation Tuesday!!

Good morning!

This morning for Transformation Tuesday, I want to ask you. How do YOU want to transfrom? What do YOU want to do to better YOURself? 

I am starting another challenge group and I feel the name is what says it all, Be fit for life, and Dont WAIT for New years, Do it for New Years! I cant tell you have many years my New Years resolution was to lose weight, get in shape, eat healthier. All of those things, and truth be told, THEY NEVER WORKED, my resolutions NEVER helped me to get motivated enough to workout, and eat healthier. SO I want to challenge you! What can I do to help you/ What can I do to change your life?


The body works from the inside out, you will start to feel better before you see results, you still start to have changes in your health before you see results. You will notice you are stronger, and have MORE energy BEFORE you see results! Push forward for all of those things, but also push forward for your results. It takes time, you have 3 FULL months before New Years. Take this time for yourself.

Here are some options:

7 day Shakeology Challenge: This challenge is more of a trial of Shakeology, I wanted to make it seven days so you can actually start to see the benefits of Shakeology.

30 Day Shakeology Challenge: See the benefits of Shakeology, and how it will chang YOUR life!

Challenge Groups:

Here is my SECOND Cooking Healthy Video! :)


















Here is the end Product!! The Kids, and Jesse Loved it!








No comments:

Post a Comment