Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Transformation Tuesday!!!!





JOANNA R.

Lost 77 lbs., 10" off her waist, and dropped 7 dress sizes!
"I didnt give up even when I felt the challenges were too great. … I feel, energized, happy, beautiful and empowered."
What JOANNA R. won:
$1,000





Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself and your body? *I was 80lbs over weight and felt every bit of it. I lived on a 3rd floor walk up and had trouble carrying groceries, myself my kids up those stairs. I felt so embarrassed, insecure and depressed. I was quite frankly tired of being sick and tired all the time.I was waiting to die. My clothes did't fit, I had no energy to keep up with my kids and I really felt I was at the end of my rope. I felt hopeless.
What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey? *My kids. They are my life and I knew if I didn't make a change I wouldn't be there for them much longer. I wanted to break the cycle of unhealthy living in my family. My children inspired me to be a better mom and role model for them. So many of my family and friends were getting type 2 diabetes, and getting sick with heart problems. I was very scared.
What is the greatest challenge you faced before beginning the program? How did the program and Beachbody® help you overcome that challenge? *I was battling an eating disorder, I couldn't sleep, I had zero energy/stamina. I was taking 6 fiber pills a day to stay regular. And I had no idea how to eat healthy.I also didn't know if I had the time to fit in a workout with a new born, a 3 year old and a husband. It felt like a big challenge.
Why did you choose this particular program? *Tony Horton and his team are extremely motivating! I loved the modifier in the dvd's, because I couldn't do a lot of the moves in the beginning. The Nutrition Guide was so helpful, it is my road map to this day. I had no idea how to cook healthy, health food to me was boiled broccoli and steamed chicken. Bland Bland Bland. But this program taught me that food could be both nutritious and delicious! Now my entire family eats healthy and loves the food, even my picky eaters.
What in particular did you like about the program you chose? *I liked lifting weights, and I had done it in the past unsuccessfully. I was excited to try a program that had muscle confusion and that would challenge me. I also liked the fact that Yoga was a part of the program. I had a really bad back and had heard that yoga could help so that also made me excited to try P90X.
Describe the results you achieved with your Beachbody program. Which achievements are you proud of? *I lost 55lbs in my first 90 days, and a total of 87lbs when I completed my second round. I am most proud of the way I feel, energized, happy, beautiful and empowered. My kids love to work out with me and cheer me on. I am proud that I didnt give up even when I felt the challenges were too great. And I am proud of my new found healthy cooking skills.
How has your life changed since completing your Beachbody program? *I am inspiring my friends and family to get healthy and fit! Everyone is amazed that these programs work and they are not gimmicks. Being able to help people is the most gratifying because I remember the old me, the one who didn't have confidence, who felt depressed and tired of life. So being able to ignite the passion of health in others and show them that it can be done is just amazing!
How did participating in a Challenge Group help you reach your goals? How did your group support you and keep you accountable?My coach is actually a really good family. She has been in my life for many years, and she inspired and kept me focused throughout my journey. She is a great motivator and kind person. I appreciate her and her help .I thank her everyday!
How did a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program affect any existing health conditions you have?The Team Beach Body web site has Michi's ladder, I printed that out and put it on my fridge. Also being able to customize my meal plans and log my workouts in were a great tool in keeping me accountable and on course.

More about Joanna at: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/success/-/user-story/234370404


Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephanielapinski12
webpages: www.beachbodycoach.com/stephlapinski
         www.teambeachbody.com/stephlapinski
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment