Monday, September 9, 2013

Motivation Monday!!

Today is a wet and rainy wet gloomy day here in MN. When I went to bed I was planning on going for a nice LONG bike ride in the morning. 
Now I am feeling lazy and want to snuggle! Haha SO I need a little extra motivation today!  So here are somethings that get me motivated to PUSH through.




IT’S TIME FOR SEXY SWEATERS AND SKINNY JEANS!!
STARTING SEPT. 16th 
            Team up with us on our journey to FEELING OUR BEST!
Team up with a friend and get a little something extra in your goodie bag! Team up with TWO friends and get your challenge pack FREE!

Your package includes
*The program of your choice
*Your choice of Shakeology
*Free goodie bag from me
*Custom Meal Plan
*24/7 Coaching support
*Online Accountability Group
…. And FREE shipping


Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski


No comments:

Post a Comment