Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TRANSFORMATION Tuesday: A nurse who changed her life

Happy TRANSFORMATION Tuesday!

This is such an inspirational story, that I found this morning. This shows that with hard work and dedication you can do ANYTHING you set your mind too. It also shows that even having a very busy life, working a lot of hours, and have kids, YOU can take the challenge and get the results YOU DESERVE. Please read Jessee T.'s story, I think she is a great person to look to for inspiration and motivation. 



As an RN, I see the negative impact that obesity and living an unhealthy lifestyle can have. I see patients every day who are in serious trouble due to their weight and poor eating habits. I never wanted that to happen to me, but there I was an RN, a mother of two beautiful kids, tremendously overweight, and too lazy to do anything about it.

I was disgusted when I saw myself in the mirror, horrified when I saw photos of myself, and finally, so fed up with myself, I decided it was time for a change. When I saw all the transformations people got using Beachbody programs, I knew that’s what I needed. So I started with Power 90 because I knew I was pretty far out of shape and wanted to go with a beginner program that wouldn’t be too much for me to handle.

I also joined a Challenge Group, and that was the best thing ever. I definitely think it was a key factor in keeping me motivated. We posted daily pictures of our Shakeology shakes, the daily meals we were having, and our workouts. I think we all saw awesome results, because we all stayed so actively engaged.

Shakeology made a huge difference, too. It kept my nutrition on track, and I can honestly say that I feel so much better—physically and mentally—since I started drinking it. (At first, I didn’t think Shakeology was a big deal. I only took it because it was in the Challenge Pack, but I was so wrong.) I’m regular. I don’t crave junk food. And I’ve lost weight.

I achieved incredible results with Power 90. I lost 26 pounds in just 90 days. I’m down 2 pant sizes, and I feel so much more comfortable in my own skin. I now have energy to run and play with my kids, instead of just watching them. I’m ready to take my Beachbody transformation to the next level with Focus T-25, and I know I’ll be a part of Beachbody for the rest of my life.

The programs and Shakeology are amazing. But there’s something else that helped me succeed—the people I’ve met through Beachbody. Instead of being influenced by negative people, I’m part of a positive community made up of healthy people who are living proof that Beachbody programs really work

Now, I’m a nurse who’s an inspiration because I’m a product of the Beachbody way of life. Doesn’t get any better than that!



Want to read more stories like Jessee's? Goto: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/327952801


Now is YOUR time to take CONTROL of YOUR life! What is stopping you?


Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com

Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment