Monday, November 11, 2013

Mondays Motivation!

Good Morning!! Happy Monday!! 

Here is your fresh start! Try, and if needed, try again. Don't ever give up on the things your want in your life. Today is Monday, and this is your New day to succeed! 

How are you going to succeed today? 
What are you going to do today that will help ALL of your TOMORROWS? 

Here are a few tips for staying motivated through the winter months! :) I know some of you may not have winter months like I do here in Minnesnowta.... I mean Minnesota. ;) 

 “Dress the part. Get cute workout clothes and be proud to wear them. They’ll also prevent injury in the case of good running shoes.” –Marina B., Schaumburg, IL 

“I mark my daily Outlook calendar with my workouts as if they were actual appointments. It helps me make sure I plan around them and don’t bail at the last minute.” –Jesse Y., Phoenix, AZ 

 “Invest in good wool socks.” – Benny C. Claremont, CA

 “This may sound silly, but I keep a dress in my closet that is my ‘ideal’ size (not too small and not too big). I check it with it a couple of times and then I can see what I need to work on.” –Tiana M., Poughkeepsie, NY

 “If I am cold, a nice cardio will warm me up and the cold is gone.” – Anna A., Los Angeles, CA via Facebook

“Join the P90X craze. All you need is a pull up bar and a couple of free weights—and you don't have to leave your apartment. Don't forget to take before and after pictures.” –Eli L., Eugene, OR

 “I set specific goals or set up friendly competitions/bets with friends. I am super competitive.” –Debbie P., New York, NY


Want more visit the site, there are 40 tips total!



Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment