Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Transformation Tuesday!

This is THE BIGGEST transformation I have ever seen! 

This is Melissa L. She has completely transformed her body, and her life! This is an AMAZING Transformation!


Age: 32
Primary Program: TurboFire
Supplements: Shakeology & Beachbody Ultimate Reset

She LOST 177 lbs. and 20" off her waist!!

My Stats
BEFOREAFTER
Height5'6
Weight330153
Dress/Pants Size266
Waist52.432.5
Hips6636
Chest51.235.5
Right Arm18.811.5
Left Arm18.811.5
Right Thigh33.221
Left Thigh33.521
Body Fat %65
as-of12/17/2013


"Shakeology is definitely my magic bullet. I love that no matter 
how much of a rush I'm in, I always have time for a quick shake
 that delivers all the nutrients I need pre or post workout to help 
me through my day. It's portion controlled and tastes amazing! The
combinations are endless and delicious!"


Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself


 and your body?*
Weighing in at 330 pounds, you would think that I would be sad, depressed, and hate my body. Truth is, I had a fantastic life. I've always known that my self worth wasn't determined by the number on my scale no matter how big or small that number was. Life before the program was as sedentary as they get. I had a desk job, I always parked as close to the front door as possible, drive thru everything, and always took the elevator. My diet was as bad as it gets.....if I liked anything that was bad, I had to make it even worse, and eat it to excess, and then eat some more. I didn't love the look of my body, or how difficult it was to move it, but I really didn't give it much thought because that's all I ever knew, being overweight since I was a child.
What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey?*The moment I had my children I knew that I had to make a change for them. I wanted to set good examples for them so I could set them up for success! I knew that I wanted to spend as many quality years with my children as humanly possible, and I owed them that. I wanted to be an active participant in their lives and not a spectator watching from the sidelines wishing I had the energy to keep up. For the first time in my life, the reason I wanted to lose weight had nothing to do with vanity, and the end goal wasn't a number on the scale, or a pant size......the goal was HEALTH!
What is the greatest challenge you faced before beginning the program? How did the program and Beachbody® help you overcome that challenge?*The biggest challenge I faced, was one that many women with small children face......TIME! With 2 kids 16 months apart, and under the age of 2 and a husband that works full time, and me working part time, when was I supposed to be able to get to the gym? Beachbody programs helped me overcome that obstacle because I can do it in the comfort of my own home before my children wake up for the day, or while they're napping. I get a full body workout with little to no equipment. My other obstacle beyond time, would be knowing what to do. If I could make it to the gym, what am I going to do for a workout? Maybe walk on the treadmill for a little bit, maybe lift a few weights? I love that beachbody programs come with a workout calendar and tell you exactly what to do each day. It truly is like having a personal trainer in your own home. I love crossing off my workouts on my calendar!

How did a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program (such as Shakeology® or Beachbody Ultimate Reset®) support your transformation? What are the greatest benefits you gained? Did you see benefits to your energy, sleep, mood/mental clarity, digestion/regularity?I drink Shakeology daily, and have done the Ultimate Reset twice now. Shakeology is definitely my magic bullet. I love that no matter how much of a rush I'm in, I always have time for a quick shake that delivers all the nutrients I need pre or post workout to help me through my day. Shakeology is great for me because it's portion controlled and tastes amazing! The combinations are endless and delicious! I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to stop at starbucks for a high calorie, high sugar drink and decided instead to go home and make myself some shakeology and remain guilt free! After losing 175 pounds you would think that I would think that I have it all figured out about nutrition, but I didn't. The Ultimate Reset showed me what it was like to eat a clean, healthy, unprocessed diet, and showed me how my body functions so much better when I'm feeding it nutritious foods. It gave me an entirely different relationship and outlook when it comes to food!
How did a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program affect any existing health conditions you have?It might be easier for me to answer how they didn't affect health conditions! I had high blood pressure, was well on my way to type II diabetes, had to have my gallbladder out at the age of 21 due to poor eating habits, and had fatty liver disease! After doing my beachbody programs, and drinking shakeology daily all of those things have completely reversed.
Did you achieve any other measureable improvements with a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program? (e.g. Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, triglycerides, etc...)My blood pressure went from being uncontrolled even with medication (at the age of 30) to as healthy as it gets, my resting heart rate went from a high/normal level to that of an elite athlete, my blood sugars went from being in the high/normal range to the low normal range, and my doctors has absolutely no fear of me getting diabetes at this point......whereas before getting fit with beachbody it wasnt a matter of "if", it was a matter of "when".

Read more at:http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/success/-/user-story/349616298


Do you want to get results like Melissa? Maybe you just want to tone up and learn to eat healthier. You can join me and other like minded people reach their goals! 

Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment