Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workout Wednesday! LEG DAY!

Good Morning!!

WELCOME TO WORKOUT WEDNESDAY! 
Leg Day!

First things, first. 
Here is an awesome schedule to follow if you are just starting out.

 This one is a little more intense! I have done this one a few times, and you WILL be sore! 

Incase you do not know what a Glute Bridge Raise this is that move!

Here is a Crutsy Lunge

And Burpees

 And for all the ladies out there that struggle with CELLULITE...
This is a great one to follow!

I am also announcing the LAST CALL to join my 21 Day Fix Test Group!!
Message, email, call, text, me TODAY to get in! The program alone is SOLD OUT, but the Challenge pack to join my group is STILL AVAILABLE, but in LIMITED quantity. 

Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com

Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment