Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DaY SiX


Well today has been a good day.

Breakfast: 
Shakeology Greenberry Shake 
1 cup mixed strawberries, mango, pineapple
1 cup of water, one cup of ice blended

Review: These Shakes just keep getting better and better! I love them too because they are HUGE and I feel like I am having something I would have on the beach during vacation!!

Lunch:
Salad with spinach, carrots, cottage cheese, red pepper, green pepper, string cheese, and grapes. 

REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY! I have bee averaging around 65-70oz a day.

When I get home I will be doing mt TurboFire for the sixth day in a ROW! :) feeling good! HOWEVER...
I planned on waking up at six this morning, but failed. I could not get out of bed I was so sore, and so COMFY! ; )  I revise my schedule a little bit to better fit the needs of my body.  Here is my NEW schedule. It has not changed that much, but it will help, A LOT!

M: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ Home relax.

T: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ 6pm ZUMBA.

W: Wake up at 6am / Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ Home / TurboFire /relax.

Th: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ 6pm ZUMBA.

F: Wake up at 6am / Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ Home/ TurboFire/ relax.

Sat: Wake up at 7:15am Breakfast (Shakeology) go to Zumba (8am) / Have fun!

Sun: DAY OF REST! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment