Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Morning!

Woke up at 7:00am made my Shake

Recipe:
1 cup Greenberry shakeology mix
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 Tsp honey
1 cup of ice blended

Review:
Tasted great! Almond milk is new to me, but I really like the Greenberry Shakeology mix, it is very earthy. YUMM!

Went to work...

Got home...

Did my TurboFire workout! I am loving this program!!

Setting my daily schedule:


From now on I will go by this schedule for the week... (Hoping I can Stick to it!) 


M: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ Home relax.
T: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ 6pm ZUMBA.
W: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ Home relax.
Th: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ 6pm ZUMBA.
F: Wake up at 6am TurboFire/ Breakfast (Shakeology) / got to work 8:20am- 4:30pm/ Home relax.
Sat: Wake up at 7:15am Breakfast (Shakeology) go to Zumba (8am) / Have fun!
Sun: DAY OF REST! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment