Monday, December 16, 2013

Motivation Monday!!

Happy Monday!!


Today for motivation I decided to try something a little different. I recently decided to do T25 again with a group of girls that wanted to do it too, and join a challenge. So here is my day one photo. Alpha Cardio, from the progam Focus T25. I almost forgot how much i love Shaun T's workouts!!! I was sweatin and feeling the burn! And I FOR SURE forgot how fast the 25 minutes go!! So now, for the next 60 days I will be posting my ACCOUNTABILITY photo here, and on my FB like page- www.FB.com/stephlapinski, and or course in my groups! Hows that for a daily dose of motivation?




One thing to remember when doing the longer challenges like the 60, or 90 day ones, you have to stick to it. For a long time! So I am going to NEED some support, love, motivation, encouragement, and tips! So feel free, actually I NEED YOU to comment or personal email me for support! lapinski.steph@gmail.com




GET IT DONE: IN  25 MINUTES A DAY!

Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment