Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pintrest Projects?!?

Do you ever find cool pintrest projects that you want to try? I have found a TON. Here are a few that I plan on doing over the next few months. So watch for pictures if you are interested! :)

1.
How?? Click the link!
http://jenniferciani.blogspot.com/2013/02/diy-shabby-chic-rosette-lamp-shade.html

2.
This one looks cool, and I would like to try it out! :)

3. 
No-Bake Energy Bites 1 cup dry oatmeal. 1/2 cup chocolate chips.

 1/2 cup peanut butter. 1/2 cup ground flaxseed. 1/3 cup honey. 

1 tsp vanilla.


4.
Breakfast Sushi, banana covered in peanut butter, sliced into bite size pieces, and rolled in Rice Krispies.

5.
I am currently working on one similar to this! :) I just need to get a wood burning utensil! So stay tuned!!











I am now offering a Pintrest Group page on Facebook! 
Come join me in making awesome projects and learning about health and fitness at the same time!
Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment