Friday, October 25, 2013

Shakeology & Weight Loss

Good morning FRIENDS! 
I often times get asked, "Can I lose weight only drinking Shakeology?"   My amswer is YES, you can, BUT I do reccommend working out too. This is YOUR journey though, so you need to do what FEELS right for YOU. :) 

So here is a Shakeology transformation! :) 

Hilary M. lost 49 lbs by drinking Shakeology, and using the shakeology workouts. 



My Stats
BEFOREAFTER
Height
Weight185146
Dress/Pants Size126
as-of10/30/2011


Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself and your body?

I started at 180lbs in 2004 before having kids. I got as big as 225lbs in 2005 while pregnant with my first child. I thought, Well, I'm young, I can eat whatever I want, I'm pregnant I have an excuse, and I will just loose it again afterwords. I am a mother of 3 and with my youngest whom is now turning 2 in January. I did actually manage to loose most of my baby weight each time, but never all and each pregnancy just made me a little bigger and bigger until I finally was stuck after my 3rd baby at 185lbs. and couldn't loose much more on my own. I always felt fat, and ugly and unpretty and always compared myself to every other person out there and got depressed and fell into a downward spiral of unhealthy spurts of not eating to binging and feeling guilty and unhappy.
What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey?My husband decided in Jan. 2011 to start loosing weight and joined a gym and committed himself to running, and working out and started getting smaller and smaller. He has also transformed from over 260lbs to 167lbs. :) Finally I was like, I am a swim instructor and am in the water everyday, I can workout too! So I started swimming and we both started eating healthier, drinking more water, and started loosing the weight. Then my coach Becky told me about Shakeology and we started with the cleanse and broke through our plateau. From there, we have continued to get healthier and more fit day by day! I have become a coach and inspired others as well and am excited to continue sharing our experience and the reality that everyone can live a healthy fit lifestyle!


You can get results like Hilary M.! 
I can help you, like her coach helped her!
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephlapinski
     Pintrest: www.pintrest.com/stephlapinski
Instagram: @stephanielapinski


No comments:

Post a Comment