Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Transformation Wednesday??? Yep it sure is!

I am so AMAZED by this awesome transformations!!!

This is Lacey F.


I’ve never been one to work out. Heck, I never even stepped foot in the gym. On top of that, my diet was horrendous. My husband and I would think nothing about eating fast food all the time, or gorging on pizza, or worse. I guess I didn’t think of myself as being overweight, but I was. 

Then one night after I has my second child, it hit me. I started crying and when my husband asked what was wrong, I told him that I just realized that I would never wear a bikini again. That was my turning point. I knew something had to change.

Luckily, my best friend had just started Turbo Fire and had INCREDIBLE results. I listened to her story and when I heard how happy she was, I knew that it was time. As a wife and a mother, I knew I had to make this a life-changer. Turbo Fire was going to be the difference.

And it was. From that first day on, I’ve slowly transformed into a new and improved ME, thanks to Chalene. Chalene Johnson is just an incredible person. She may not know me personally, but dang it, I feel like we’re BFFs with all the time we spend together in my living room.

When I finished Turbo Fire, I was ready for the next challenge. I had never worked with weights, but since I loved Chalene so much, I figured ChaLEAN Extreme was the perfect next step. Once again, she made the difference. She helped me with my form. She always seemed to know when I was slacking, so I would listen for her cues to recheck my posture or make sure I was doing the move correctly. It was like having a real life personal trainer. 

The best part was the results. I was shocked. I always wanted to have muscles and abs, and now I’ve GOT THEM! Once I was finished with ChaLEAN Extreme, I placed all my pictures side to side and I couldn’t believe the transformation. That was me.

I am like a brand new person. I’m happy, confident, and just loving life the way it should be. My marriage has turned completely around. For that, I’ve got to thank Chalene!


Retreived from: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/322133187

Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com

Instagram: @stephanielapinski

No comments:

Post a Comment