Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Transformation Tuesday! :)

AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS are made with support and love!

Check this girl out! AMAZING!


This is her story!:::
I have Type 1 diabetes and have been using insulin since I was 5 years old (I’m now 32 years old). After having my baby girl in 2010 I got really obese and didn't like how I looked, and I was tired ALL THE TIME! I even had problems putting on my shoes—it was that bad. I never wanted to go out and felt like everybody stared at me because of my weight. I got really depressed and dreamed of the day I could wear my old clothes again. I knew I needed to change, but how? Doing what? And did I really have the motivation in me?

After seeing a Beachbody Infomercial on TV, I went to my computer and spent hours sifting through pictures and videos of women (just like me) who achieved awesome results and success through a variety of Beachbody programs. And that’s when it hit me and I thought: If they could do it, I could do it! That’s when I decided to do something about my situation instead of just complain. Not only did I want to lose weight, I had to take control of my blood sugar. I want to see my daughter grow up. I need to be healthy for her. I need to be healthy for me!

I choose Hip Hop Abs because it looked fun and it seemed more like dancing than working out. Also, it was a low-impact program, which I really needed. And most importantly, I knew this kind of exercise would help me with my bigger problem—my huge belly!!! I worked out every day and drank Shakeology, and I’ve got to say, Shakeology really works! It curbed my cravings, gave me tons of energy, made me feel full, and stopped my constipation problems.

In just 2 short months I lost 37 pounds, went from a size 22 to a 12, and lost 10% of my body fat! Prior to Hip Hop Abs, my blood sugar was always over 250, now it’s lower than 140 every single day. I’m using less insulin than I ever have and feel amazing. I love how flat my belly looks now, and I can put on my shoes easily.

But I couldn’t have done this all by myself. Thankfully, I had an amazing Coach who was constantly checking in on me, asking how I was while sharing great advice. And I was part of a very supportive Challenge Group. I was more committed to my challenge, because other people were seeing my results, and I didn’t want them to see me fail.

I'm still so amazed how quickly my life changed. I love Beachbody and can't wait to keep going to the next level. Thanks for everything, Beachbody. Now I’ll be able to be part of my daughter’s life for a long, long time. 

Want to read more about this awesome chick!? click: http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/322128327


Want resulsts like Arleens? Contact me for support TODAY! :) 

Brazil Butt Lift challenge starts MONDAY! Limited spots left! 

Contact Info:
Stephanie Lapinski
Email: lapinski.steph@gmail.com

Instagram: @stephanielapinski








No comments:

Post a Comment