Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

What do you drink? Do you like pop, juice, water? Do you drink coffee, smoothies, shakes?

I am first going to Share with you about my FAVORITE morning drink.... Greenberry Shakeology. 
Then I am going to share some ways to survive the weekend BBQs and parties, and what Beer to choose!!! 

GreeenBerry Shakeology:
I drink the Greenberry Shakeology for one meal a day, some times I drink it with food like a hard boiled egg, or a small bowl of Peanut butter cheerios. I also like to have it two times a day sometimes when I am on the go, but I always bring a snack with because your body needs food to function. 
Shakeology is a dense dose of nutrition, it has everything you need in the day in ONE shake. So everything you have after you drink a shake is extra nutrition for the day. 

I love the Greenberry flavor, I mix it with orange juice, or cranberry juice with ice, and blend it like a smoothie. 
Alcoholic drinks
Now, I am not a big drinker, especially beer, but I am going to give you some of the lower calorie Beers to look for when you are going out, at a friends, at a BBQ, or at a party.
  
1.  MGD 63 ( Miller Genuine Draft)
    64 Calories
    2g Carbohydrates
    2.8% Alcohol









2. Beck's Premier Light
    64 Calories
    4g Carbohydrates
    3.8% Alcohol












3. Michelob Ultra
    95 Calories
    3g Carbohydrates
    4.2% Alcohol





4. Miller Light
    96 Calories
    3g Carbohydrates
    4.2% Alcohol








5. Budweiser Select
    99 Calories
    3g Carbohydrates
    4.3% Alcohol










6. Coors Light
     104 Calories
     5g Carbohydrates
     4.2% Alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment